West Lynn Veterinary Clinic is a locally owned, AAHA certified, Small Animal Clinic located in central Austin. We are looking to add an experienced and motivated technician to our team. Our services primarily focus on wellness and preventative care, dentistry and soft tissue surgery. We have a positive work culture, reasonable hours and offer CE and additional training opportunities.
Skillset To Ideally Include:
- Customer care and communication
- TPR and history.
- Vaccination and infectious Disease education
- Assisting with room, technician and drop off appointments
- Basic in house lab skills: ear/skin cytology, ABAXIS chemistry/CBC, blood smears etc.
- Blood draw and IV catheter placement
- Medication knowledge.
- Monitoring and administering treatments to hospitalized patients
- Surgical prep, anesthesia monitoring and dentistry – willing to train
- You will provide a high standard of customer care to our clients and gold standard of care to our patients
- You will need to work and communicate with doctors, CSR’s, and all staff seamlessly.
- If you are looking for a positive work environment with great hours, supportive doctors and staff then apply today!